Most of the businesses face difficulties in managing their official documents. A lot of time as well as money are required to manage their valuable business documents. Another problem is storage space. When documents are not organized properly, it may become difficult to access the necessary data in times of need. Document scanning and indexing will ensure that your business information is more organized and easily accessible.
Diverse Document Scanning Services
Professional document services are a great support for any business organization. Properly indexed scanned images can be accessed via a local area network, intranet or Internet. They can be accessed by authorized employees even from remote locations. Indexing services helps in arranging your electronic scans and identifying the document's location, thereby saving your valuable time as well as a lot of money. You are also saving on a lot of storage space.
- Paper scanning
- Wide format scanning
- Scanning and conversion services for drawings including blueprints, mylars and drawings spanning "A" to "J" sizes
- Microfilm - Microfiche scanning
- Medical record scanning and indexing
- Image processing
- Aperture card scanning
- Photographs - black & white or color
- Book scanning and indexing
- Film slides - scans all types of films; both negative and positive
- Rare documents
- Computer data - floppy or tape
Scanned and indexed documents can also be saved and later used if they are stored in the form of CDs or DVDs.
Benefits of Outsourcing Document Scanning and Indexing
Business professionals can receive huge benefits by outsourcing their scanning and indexing needs to an outsourcing company. Listed here are some of the benefits of these services, which can ultimately improve your business efficiency.
- 30 to 40% cost savings
- Data privacy and security
- Fast and easy data access
- Enhanced data portability
- Improved data efficiency
- Reduced labor cost
- Lower paper consumption
- Increased productivity since the documents are more easily located and accessed
- Prevents loss of records
- Increases your business profit
- Reduces record storage space
- Saves your valuable time spent on filing and retrieving documents
- Allows you to concentrate on core business activities
Nowadays, there are several outsourcing companies that offer professional scanning and indexing services at affordable cost. Utilizing state-of-the-art technologies and processes, they can provide your organization with quality services in the industry today.
Choose a Competent Document Scanning Company
As there are many companies offering professional document scanning services, finding a reliable outsourcing company has become a big challenge today. It is important, however, to locate a competent and reliable firm that can offer you customized services.